Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hand Decorated Perfume Bottles by Jfay, Studio 3B



All of my potion/perfume bottles are hand decorated individually upon an order being placed.  They are decorated just like jewelry.  I use jewelry wire, beads and charms.  Each perfume has it's own individual bottle design, but you can order any design you'd like for any perfume.  There's no extra charge since they're not made until ordered.

The potion/perfume bottles are shipped with plastic caps to prevent spillage during shipment, but cork stoppers are included to put in your bottles upon receipt.  The corks are excellent to use as perfume applicators.  It's nice to have pretty bottles to display on your vanity tray or dresser, but I do also offer my perfumes in spray bottles as well for carrying along with you.  The spray bottles hold 1/8 oz of perfume, but you can order a refill bottle of perfume for refilling your spray bottle.

The potion/perfume bottles come with a free refill bottle.  Bonus!  So when you purchase your decorated potion bottle, you automatically have extra perfume to refill your decorated bottle.  You can also use this refill bottle to refill your spray bottle.  I sell the spray bottles empty or filled.

I also offer my perfumes in decorated potion necklaces, so there are 3 ways to choose how you want to receive your favorite Wick'd Potion Sinfully Delicious Perfumes!

You can find my Perfume and Jewelry Shop on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/studio3b and also at http://studio3b.virb.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment